About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Goodbye hangovers, I shall miss thee.

I miss being hungover after a morning of hard drinking. To be clear, I don't miss the projectile vomiting or the feeling that a particularly feisty rodent is looking for a way out of my skull. No, what I miss is that feeling of equity. I miss the sense that my body was doing me as much harm as I was doing it. Now that they don't come around anymore, it feels like I'm cheating. It's not like I can hear my liver calling for help, my esophagus can't exactly write social services. So good-bye hangovers. You'll never know what you did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment