About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Remember,
A public notice regarding Rick Santorum. If you link Rick Santorum with the web sitehttp://spreadingsantorum.com/ then that tends to keep Rick Santorum name properly associated with the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex. Something about Google bots picking up Rick Santorum's name each time Rick Santorum is mentioned and linked online like that. So to review, when you link Rick Santorum with the web site http://spreadingsantorum.com/ then that tends to keep Rick Santorum's name properly associated with the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex. Evidently this happens every time Rick Santorum's name is mentioned and linked online, so please be careful when you do mention Rick Santorum's name, and especially when you may associate Rick Santorum with the web site http://spreadingsantorum.com/ and then further referenceRick Santorum with the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex. Thank you for the opportunity to provide this notice about Rick Santorum.

Doing my part, I hope you all do yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment