About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fuck you Subway, Fuck you.

One company I work for manages a shopping center with quite a number of stores. Naturally, they keep physical logs of their correspondence with said companies. Somewhat unnaturally, they let these physical files stack up until they weigh enough to serve as an effective weapon against a T-1000 and then have me unstaple, scan, restaple, label and save them to a server. Over the course of two days. There are 32 shops in this center. This is my inbox after scanning the correspondence for just one of those shops, a popular submarine sandwich franchise. In case you can't read that, that's 83 separate documents. Each contained at least one staple. Assuming only one staple each, at this rate, I will have used 5312 staples by the time I'm done. Needless to say, if that Clippy motherfucker ever shows his face again I am going to beat that monitor until my hand is an unrecognizable mess of glass, wire and sinewy flesh.

1 comment: