About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

If fucking writing prompts were people I would ask them to go shit blood down their own throats.

This is so dull I'm pretty sure re-posting it gave every algebra teacher in the tr-county area a woody. Also, "Weekly Mister Linky" is not something adults click on. It is something children hide under their sheets in terror of. Next!
Prompt #1: Describe how this website makes you feel. For a challenge, try using at least five words that you can legally say on the radio.
Wow, that pencil motherfucker is spazzing the fuck out. Why do all these websites look like they got found on the Geocities Autism Webring? Also, "Write On"? Really? Oh yeah, and the prompt sucks, but that's kind of like finding out the pizza your dog took a dump on was stale. 
Well, the lack of oxygen up here is almost making me think this prompt is decent. 
Why don't you explain why you set fire to a perfectly good astronaut? I don't owe you anything, shitbird.
I'm no physicist, but I'm pretty sure that no, no I don't know any human TARDISes. Also, all those kids look exactly the same to me: fucking regrettable.
Frank Chimero is widely known as the most boring sod on this whole damn planet. I suppose I would take some "small pleasure" in making his testicles retract into his abdomen possibly whilst on a bridge, rereading my favorite folk tales.
BM, crapdefecation, dischargedung,excrement, excretion, fecal matter, feces,feculence, fluxgo to the bathroom, manure,number twostool, waste.
I hate it when people ask me not to be crude, I have to check the insensate thesaurus. 
Good job everyone, LOL now means absolutely nothing. CongratLOLations.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get a crocodile drunk and ride it. Have a terrific afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment