About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Monday, October 10, 2011

USA! USA!

In honor of Columbus Day, I have taken it upon myself to bring you the most perfect posts from the paragon of pure patriotism that is Tumblr. Please forgive me.


Note that this isn't a navel ring, but rather a "Belly Ring" which you may know better by its other name: "belt".
The reason this man is choosing to remain anonymous is because he just ruined convertibles, cigarettes and tattoos for everyone. Thanks, ass.
Wow. If this photo isn't doctored then anyone calling this person "thin as a rail" is actually exaggerating her girth. 
I am actually pretty okay with this. Carry on.
I guess they just american't understand capitalization or basic aesthetics.  Also,  I don't know if Tumblr has an age restriction, but I'm pretty sure eight year old children should not be Tumbling other than down staircases.
If this pooka-shell necklace wearing douchebag  is in charge of protecting the "American Way", I'd say the "American Dream" is about as safe as an unattended drink at an AA meeting. I'm more intimidated by the inexplicable cardboard cut-out in the background, to be honest. 
A fashionable pick for the cultist who loves their country. Sacrifice infants in style in this American flag patterned idon'tevenknowwhatthefuck. 
One cum stain too many on your jean shorts? Don't throw them away, cover them up with shredded pieces of your nation's icon instead!
What better symbol of our nation's strength than something that could explode if a child pokes it too vigorously?  Oh, anything else? Right. 
Today I learned, Americans fucking LOVE decapitating bald eagles.
So there you go, now go out and hug a flag or wear one or something. I'm not sure I get how this patriotism thing works yet. Tips and advice welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment