About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Facebook is fun! Or, how to have fun with the overly testosteroned.


Dude from Miami insults all of Gainesville. This is how hilarity tends to ensue, ladies and gentlemen.
Apparently, you need to be straight to agree with him. Unfortunately, you also need to be a dickhead. Also, I have fun imagining him grinning as he wrote that last line, thinking that after years of training  he was  finally cleverer than his pet dog.


Thumbs up guy is the man. Knowing Tough Guy Ted (probably not his real name) is a simple man, I start simple. Call him out for using a five-year old Louis C.K. joke and start taking jabs at his sexuality, which to a homophobe I imagine is akin to getting kicked in the nuts by a horse. Fight fire with a kick to the nuts, that's what I always say.
War and Peace is the biggest book he knows the name of. Also, I got him from babbling to threatening  violence in two posts. I wish I could say that was a record.
Thumbs up guy scores again! Love that dude. Also, Tough Guy Ted ought to note that of all the possible ways to spell "butt-hurt" he picked one of the few that's just dumb. Excellent. Also, note that Teddy is awfully keen on his freedom of speech for someone who was just threatening to smack me with a book he'd have to buy just for that purpose.
God, this is just too easy. I'm just going to point out that he, in all serious, used nerd as an insult. This man is old enough to drive a car. I will never get near a road again.
I'm a nerd because he didn't understand my "lingo"? I thought it was my unpopular hobbies and awkward childhood. Well, the more you know I guess. I sincerely wondered if I was being trolled when I read that last sentence and then I remembered: some people are actually this dumb.
Dick move? Yes. Fun? Hell yes. The end? Hell no.
The last jab always lands the nicest.
And just as I was trying to be nicer to people...darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment