About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Friday, July 22, 2011

These two had the same voice actor...

Mr. Roger Klotz
Phillip J. Fry
In other news, the calls are now pouring in from Ramons all over the world. My boss is serenading them. I asked him what was going on and he asked me where Ramon was. "On his way" seemed like the best response.

Update: Now he's screaming "La Muerte!" over and over again. This is getting eerie. Don't worry, I have a stake on me as always. I also constantly carry steaks, because what does the USDA know?

No comments:

Post a Comment