About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Things Facebook thinks I'll like:

You know, lots of people are worried about how much Facebook knows about us. Now, with facial recognition software in the works, it might be able to pick us out of a crowd before we could find ourselves. I do take a good deal of comfort though when I realize: Facebook has no idea what to advertise to me. Maybe this is me-specific, having liked more Facebook pages than I've read in books, maybe not. But boy, they try to sell me some bullshit.

It apparently thinks I have a shaved head, a desire to smell like Dane Cook and compassion for injured soldiers. You couldn't be more wrong if you were trying to put out a grease fire with a garden hose. Better luck next time.




Like · 59,302 people like this.

59,000. We're going to need at least that many rounds. Perhaps extras, as I frequently mistake mountains of lard for juggalos, and I can't imagine there being a shortage of those. Confusion-2
Facebook-0



You and your friends could experience a UFC fight like a Bud Light VIP, at the Battle on the Bayou in New Orleans! Here We Go.
You know, that sounds like it would be a lot of fun if I didn't have to be a Bud Light VIP. Can I just win the tickets? Please?

You'd think liking just about every beer but Bud Light on Facebook would send them a hint. They remain blissfully hint-free.



Breaking Bad Enter AMC's Breaking Bad Sweepstakes for a Chance to See Incubus Live
Oh hey! It's Breaking Bad! I love that show! What could they be giving away? Breaking Bad merch perhaps? I'll sign up right a-INCUBUS TICKETS?! FFFUUUUU!!!!!!



To celebrate America's birthday, Budweiser is offering you a MP3 of your choice. Like us to get your track now!
Funny that Belgians are celebrating America's birthday. Seems like they're confused, I guess not having a government for a year or so will do that to you. The free song thing would've been cool, in 1996. I actually forgot there was a such thing as paying for music. Anyway, gross beer, and Budweiser STILL has yet to take a hint.


Enjoy breathtaking Miami views and the excitement of Brickell night life. Inifinty Condos offers unmatched amenities and sleek design.
Facebook thinks I'm a millionaire. Now, if I knew less about me, I'd come to the same conclusion, but I expected better from SCIENCE. Also, whoever is behind the name "Infinity Condos" needs to spend a month locked in a broom closet with necrotizing fasciitis.

One more, this is killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment