About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Monday, July 11, 2011

I get helpful...


On Yahoo Answers of course! I have decided to offer my plethora of difficultly acquired wisdom and knowledge to the world freely via mankind's greatest brain-trust, Yahoo Answers. Here we go.



A difficult dilemma, to be sure. Good thing I'm here to help!
This is easy! Bring on the next one!

On a roll baby! Keep these questions coming!

Woah! I'm glad I got here in time. There's a lot of bad mental health information out there. Good thing he has a trained professional (trained in some things at least) to assist him!

Good thing I stepped in. Who are these bozos making up words like "bipolar" and "personality". Another life changed by humble old me.

Speaking of mental health issues...

Now he can finally get some rest at night.

Moral questions? I can deal with those. 

This must be how parents feel helping their kids out of a jam. Feels squicky. Proceeding...


Dang. I'm so bad at avoiding that whole "self-incrimination" thing. I'm good at answering questions though, time to share my gift some more.

How do some people not know things like this? Geez!

I knew something called me here. Here's my shot to save the day.

To think of the lives I've saved...

This is a controversial question, watch as I handle it with the grace of a young Fred Astaire.

More paranormal phenomena? I must investigate further.

Okay. That's my good deed for the day. As we part, I leave you with possibly the strangest thing a website pop-up has ever told me:

Hmm...I suppose I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment