About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Friday, June 17, 2011

More like SNOREissey right?! No. Wrong.

Brought to fruition by popular demand (Jacob), I'm gonna go tumble with my old buddy Morrissey. "I'd go outside, but I don't have any clothes."- Paraphrased from The Smiths.


Morrissey is starting to look like Henry Rollins in his old age. If you tell me you predicted that, you will hang from the gallows for your fabrications and untruths. 
This particular book is called "How to Choke Out a Kitten" by Morrissey.
In the wild, Morrissey uses his five foot long red, white and blue tongue to catch his  prey of choice, tempeh marinated in tears. Also, HOLY SHIT THAT'S ONE BIG ASS TODDLER WATCHING HIM! RUN MORRISSEY! RUN!
They have a symbiotic relationship, Morrissey's hair provides sustenance for the cat. Morrissey receives sustenance in the form of pain from the cat's claws. 
Morrissey's first marriage ended when he realized his mannequin wife could never join him for a cry.
He is still working out the details of crawling.
"GET BACK ON MY HEAD FUCKER!"
"BECAUSE FUCK YOUR FELT! THAT'S WHY!"
Morrissey doesn't care if his clothes get dirty.
Not sure if this is a photograph.
When he's trying to, Morrisey can make Elvis look like Morrissey.
Now I have The Smiths in my head forever. Is this what the Buddhists mean by Nirvana?

No comments:

Post a Comment