About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
Every time I eat whole fish I fear for days that I have swallowed a bone. Perhaps my abdomen is absolutely lousy with them, I would have no idea. Thanks for coming and remember to take off your shoes before coming into the living room, I'm quite fond of the carpet.

Friday, June 17, 2011

This has got to be worse for me than smoking.

Today's tumblr run: #sadquotes. In theory, this should be a walk in the park. Unlike love, I believe in sadness and some of the best lines ever written have concerned sorrow. So, let's see how the wintry embrace of misery has inspired some select tumblrs (tumblr-ers?). 

Like their parents, that's why  your daddy's tire came loose on the expressway.
Why is this under #sadquotes?
Actually, thanks to science (SCIENCE!) I can take an educated guess: about 70-80 beats per minute. With some variation either way depending on your degree of physical fitness and all that. Actually, since you're on tumblr and not on a mid-morning jog, I'd bump those numbers up a good bit.
#trickytumblrtrustytonguetwister
"im not mad at you ... im hurt i believed in u more then u believed in urself .. why cant u see theres so much more to life" - Wow. I am moved to tears. Bravo milady. Is it too early to proclaim you our generation's Sylvia Plath? I think not.

Nicky Minaj is so Young Money she can alter the PAST.  Tell me, could Patsy Cline do THAT?

I thought it was not peeing while pooping. But this person has lots of books, so I trust them.

I would make fun of this, but I left my super secret spy goggles at home, and therefore cannot read a fucking word  of it.
Nope.

My other symptoms include having four pupils and no hands.




I would say I expected more from #sadquotes, but I like to be honest with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment